Friday, February 10, 2012

Take It Easy

Today I was reminded that life is beautiful and simple.  Sometimes I think one of Satan's greatest tactics is complication, business, and confusion.  I know I am constantly feeling like I should be working for something more, moving in a new direction, or doing better than I am.  This isn't always true.  It is in the slow simple moments when we see the beauties around us.  It is in these quiet and still moments that the Spirit has the opportunity to really dwell with us.  

The moment when...The boy with the disfigured leg wins lightening.

Life comes back into perspective.  

I am where I am. I can love it.  I can hate it.  I choose.....

but, the good ole' Eagle's say it perfectly, "Just find a place to make your stand and TAKE IT EASY."


HAPPY FRIDAY


1 comment:

  1. Lena you're amazing. I needed that reminder today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete