Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break

I was just lucky enough to have a WONDERFUL Spring Break.  After a super fun week in Boise I left on a cruise with four great girls!  Here it is in photos.
Our journey began in the Beautiful St. George.  


We boarded the Carnival Inspiration and sailed away in style…drinking CHOCOLATE MILK.


Catalina our first port.



I conquered a fear and checked off a bucket list item by going parasailing at 1200ft.


Tandem biking around the island.


Yummy yummy churros.



Wishin’ Big.



They made us such pretty food.




Beach in Ensenada.


Dinner group.




5 girls … 8 suitcases…1 room.

Besides getting to go on an awesome cruise and tend the best three kids I got to end my two week break with my besties.  Becca provided a legit tea party for Hannah’s birthday.  It was so fun!


As you can see I am one lucky girl.  These past two weeks have given me the opportunity to really think things through.  I am excited to finish off this semester with success and then spend another awesome summer in Logan! 









1 comment: