Friday, October 7, 2011

Running.

Today my run was cold, wet, dark, and frankly depressing.  So this is to help me remember why I run even on the cold and dark mornings.  The other day I had a roommate ask me what I like to do.  As I was thinking she said, "Well besides running...clearly you like that."  I would never consider myself a runner or list running as one of my hobbies, but slowly it is becoming the thing I do when I have extra time.  Running is saving my life...literally.  When life seems to be too much a run has the ability to just take away the stress I am feeling and I love it. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for helping make this an option for me and blessing me with a strong body that can run.  I hope that I can always treat this blessing like a treasure by not constantly putting junk into it and giving it the exercise it needs.  I found this picture on pinterest (if you don't know what this is please let me know I would love to share the joy of pinning with you)and it is a perfect reminder of some of the reasons I am running (please excuse her attire).  


    

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much. You are absolutely beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete