Thursday, October 27, 2011

Reading.


I love to read.  Reading is my peace.  Reading is my escape.  Reading is my safe place.  Reading is my happy place.  Okay so I just love reading!  I have always had this dream and it is actually on the official bucket list and that is to ....(drum roll please).... be apart of a book club!  Someday hope to sip a beverage and discuss a great book with my buddies.  Until then you just get to hear my recent and current reads.

My most recent read was "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.  Loved it.  I am super excited to see the movie.



I am just about to start "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott.  This is one of my sister-in-law's favorites and I have always wanted to read it also it is one of my Penguin Classics!!!


"A Countess Below Stairs" by Eva is my I WILL FINISH BOOK.  I have been trying for two years.  My sweet friend Becca let me borrow it and still is and I just have to finish it!  Becs I will be returning it to you by Christmas!



My final book is "Uglies" By Scott Westerfeld.  I hear the series is a must read. I like to follow the crowd.

What are you reading?  

No comments:

Post a Comment