Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thank you Provo.

Dear Provo,
Thank you for letting me come visit this weekend.  It was wonderful!  There are two main reasons why it was such a blast.

1. Friends.
I loved visiting my long lost friends!!  Thank you guys so much for making this such a wonderful experience.  I love and miss you all!

Oh Annalise!

Oh Becca Anne!!



Love all of these girls! 
We be gettin pretty FRESH @ Farrs!




2. Halloween Half.  
I was able to run my second half marathon.  Whoot Whoot! (creepy I know)



Both of these experiences helped me learn so very much!  I learned that first off the Lord knows where I am suppose to be and has blessed me with the experiences that I need, but the ability to keep the friendships I value and love so very much.  I also learned that the Lord has blessed us with wonderful bodies.  What amazing creations he has for us.  Also I am so thankful for my supportive parents who were so awesome and drove down to Provo to support me.  I am such a lucky girl talk about blessed in so many ways!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came to see us! I love you to pieces dear girl! You should come down more often!

    ReplyDelete