Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving Thanks





















At the beginning of this month I decided to keep a Thankful Journal to prepare me for Thanksgiving.  I have loved taking a little time each day and recording what I am thankful for.  More than anything I think this became a tender mercy journal.  By looking for things I was extra thankful for each day I was able to see not only the many blessings from my Heavenly Father, but the tender mercies I am blessed with every day.  I have so many things to be thankful for, but I have been reminded time and time again of three main things that I couldn't live without.

1.  My Family.  I love my family.  They are always there for me and I am so excited to grow closer as we get older.

2. My Religion specifically The Atonement. 

3.  All of my supportive friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment