Friday, December 9, 2011

Shout Out

First off SHOUT OUT to Lauren Meek.  She is a sweet and super kind family friend who just happens to be an AMAZING photographer!  After hearing my favorite quote (the title of this blog) and me raving about how much I love canoes and water she sent me these BEAUTIFUL pictures from a summer vacation she took Canoeing in Canada.  Basically this girl has inspired me to add two new things to the Bucket List:  
1. Go on a Canoeing Trip
2. Become a good photographer  
Thanks for letting me share Lauren!




P.S. On my Bucket List it talks about this desire to become a proficient cook.  I think I am getting closer. Here are my lovely cupcakes.  I should probably let you all know that Cupcake Wars called and asked me to be on their show after seeing these bad boys! Ha ha





4 comments:

  1. Ashlena! These are adorable! I love them! And I love your two posts after those are gorgeous pictures and you and Emileah just make me laugh. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap you crafy girl! You're cupcakes turned out amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a grand day!
    Reminded of how I love those Nichols sisters AND got my own shoutout.

    Life is wonderful.
    Thanks for the sweet post, girly. You are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally get to leave a comment! We are thinking of you in your post wisdom tooth state :) Hope the pain is under control - I left some ice cream in your parents freezer. Have at it girl! We love you!

    ReplyDelete